Thursday, July 22, 2010

Toes in the sand

We've been at the beach for almost a week now and Briley is loving every minute of it.  We were literally on the beach for 2 minutes and he was all about playing in the sand and "ooh"-ing at the birds passing by.  He loves sitting in the sand and letting the waves crash up around around him.  I'll probably blog more specifics about our trip in my private blog, but I thought I'd share a few pics, being this blog is about our adventures and all:-)


Here's B enjoying his first experience on the sands...


We've made a habit out of taking a dip in the pool, post beach time.  Here's a pic I snapped this morning before nap time, as B played with daddy...


Right now, it's almost time for B to be up from his nap.  The plan is to eat lunch and head back down to the beach.  If I get a chance tonight or tomorrow, I'll post more about our trip.  


I have to take the time to say, however, that I am thrilled with how B has been with the water and the beach.  It is so relaxing to me, and a part of my childhood memories.  I'm grateful he is welcoming the chance to make more memories for us all.

1 comment:

Flip Flops