Monday, August 16, 2010

It's a hot one!

If you live anywhere on this side of the country you can account for how hot it's been lately!  As in, to the point of not even being able to endure the heat long enough to walk from the house the car, much less go anywhere outside.  B and I have tried to find ways to entertain ourselves, though.  Including making daddy a painting for his office (as a birthday present):

We also borrowed an ATV for a FD event...but of course, B needed to try it out first!:

There was finally a break in the heat today, so we visited daddy at work...

And afterward, a 3 hour nap...don'tcha just wanna kiss him?!


You know it was a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys have been having loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am just going through and making sure permitted readers have the link to my new blog. Thank you!

    http://threelittlebearsstonecottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my new blog link yet once AGAIN! So sorry for the mess-up. I need to fully switch profiles and had to leave the old one behind. I will be deleting this one very soon.

    http://thestonecottagediaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for stopping by! can I ask who told you about my blog? *just curious :0)* Thanks so much for the awesome ideas ... we have done quite a few small fundraisers already ... they have been great ... and I'm sure that we will do many more. I never thought about the bracelet idea. That sounds awesome ...do you know a particular website that you would recommend?

    ReplyDelete

Flip Flops